I recently visited the Yves Saint Laurent exhibition. Exploring the history of establishing a unique style influenced by Japan, it left a profound impression on me. Leading the global fashion scene and revolutionizing women's wardrobes is truly remarkable.
Our furoshiki are crafted through the specialization of Japanese artisans:
- Artisans creating the pattern mold
- Artisans applying the dye through traditional techniques
- Artisans washing and finishing the dye, perfecting color coordination
- Artisans sewing the edges of the furoshiki
- Artisans meticulously pressing the final product
Each artisan collaborates through a division of labor, reminiscent of the cooperative work among fashion houses. It represents the culmination of advanced skills of specialized artisans.
Japan's traditional techniques face challenges due to aging and mechanization, making your support crucial. We appreciate your ongoing support.